chocolate brownie is a baked square cake or bar The brownie is like a mix between a cake and a cookie in texture.Brownies come in a different forms.like fudgy or cakey, depending on their density, and they may have nuts, frosting, whipped cream and chocolate chips. A variation that is made with brown sugar and no chocolate is called a blondie. i am going to share my best recipe for Chocolate brownie.
Ingredients for making chocolate brownie :
- 150g unsalted butter
- 125g dark chocolate (85% for preference), broken into small pieces
- 150g demerara sugar
- 100g caster sugar
- 50g dark brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 80g plain/all-purpose flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Cooking Directions for making chocolate brownie :
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Crease a 23cm square baking tin.
- Melt together the butter and chocolate in the microwave or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- When melted, take off the heat and scrape into a large bowl. Add the sugars and stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- One at a time, add your eggs and continue to mix with your spoon. With the last egg, throw in the vanilla.
- Finally, fold in your dry ingredients until just combined. Pour into a baking tin and bake for 25-35 minutes until the brownies are coming away from the side and feel set if you touch them gently on top. Allow to cool in the tin before cutting into squares.